First Class Adventures offers a stress-free way to get your children
to and from school and extra curriculum activities.
Multiple days, multiple weeks, single days, one-way or round trip, we can help!
First Class Adventures Shuttle, LLC. provides pre-arranged transportation service exclusively for children in the Tampa bay area. We provide service to and from after school activities, private school, public school, daycare, extra-curricular activities (football, basketball, cheerleading, dance, music and art lessons, etc.), social functions or anywhere your child needs to go.
Rates and Reservations
– RATES –
We offer a variety of packages based on your needs, including monthly, weekly, and per-trip. We are currently serving the Tampa bay area. Fill out our contact form for more information on our rates for services. We pride ourselves with structuring our rates to accommodate individual needs. or feel free to call us at 727-492-4685 and let us know exactly what your needs are!
– DISCOUNTED RATES –
Discounted rates are available for multiple riders with one pick-up and drop-off location. Discounted rates are available for school programs and neighborhood pick-ups and drop-offs with 10 or more riders. Please contact our office via email at email@example.com for special pricing rates.
Policies and Rules
Our policies and rules are designed with the children’s safety in mind, and we make every effort to be courteous and respectful of all our clients’ needs.
- All riders must be pre-registered.
- Reservations must be called in or texted to us by 12:00pm for afternoon service. A $5 short notice fee applies when requests are received after 12:00pm
- All pick up and drop of locations must be pre-planned
- Children must be ready at their scheduled locations, at their scheduled times. Additional fees apply for unplanned wait time.
- Every child will have a seat belt, and seat belts are required to be worn at all times
- No standing allowed while the vehicle is in motion
- Passengers will not board or disembark from the vehicle until it has come to a complete stop.
- Passengers should not destroy vehicle property or the property of other passengers.
- All passengers must be courteous; inappropriate language/behavior is not acceptable nor tolerated.
- If we are asked to deliver an item that was left on the van.
- If we are asked to pick up or drop off at a different location without 24 hour notice.
- If we are asked to pick up or drop off at a different time on the same day.