At First Class Adventures Shuttle we offer parents a safe, community trusted, reliable, and First Class Adventure to and from school, after school activities, before & aftercare, tutoring lessons, and much more!
First Class Adventures offers a stress-free way to get your children
to and from school and extra curriculum activities.
Multiple days, multiple weeks, single days, one-way or round trip, we can help!
First Class Adventures understands the pressure of being a working parent is tough.
Having to juggle work, school drop-offs and pickups are nerve-racking. We are here to add that 25th hour back into your day!
FCA shuttle offers the following services to ease the pressure:
Rates and Reservations
– RATES –
We offer a variety of packages based on your needs, including monthly, weekly, and per-trip. We are currently serving the Tampa bay area. Fill out our contact form for more information on our rates for services. We pride ourselves with structuring our rates to accommodate individual needs. or feel free to call us at 727-492-4685 and let us know exactly what your needs are!
– DISCOUNTED RATES –
Discounted rates are available for multiple riders with one pick-up and drop-off location. Discounted rates are available for school programs and neighborhood pick-ups and drop-offs with 10 or more riders. Please contact our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for special pricing rates.
Policies and Rules
Our policies and rules are designed with the children’s safety in mind, and we make every effort to be courteous and respectful of all our clients’ needs.
- All riders must be pre-registered.
- Reservations must be called in or texted to us by 12:00pm for afternoon service. A $5 short notice fee applies when requests are received after 12:00pm
- All pick up and drop of locations must be pre-planned
- Children must be ready at their scheduled locations, at their scheduled times. Additional fees apply for unplanned wait time.
- Every child will have a seat belt, and seat belts are required to be worn at all times
- No standing allowed while the vehicle is in motion
- Passengers will not board or disembark from the vehicle until it has come to a complete stop.
- Passengers should not destroy vehicle property or the property of other passengers.
- All passengers must be courteous; inappropriate language/behavior is not acceptable nor tolerated.
- If we are asked to deliver an item that was left on the van.
- If we are asked to pick up or drop off at a different location without 24 hour notice.
- If we are asked to pick up or drop off at a different time on the same day.